The North Georgia Technical College Police Department headquarters is located on the Clarkesville Campus, in the Clegg Building, Room 111, 1500 Highway 197 N Clarkesville, Ga. 30523. A Police Substation is located on the North Georgia Technical College Blairsville and Currahee Campuses.
Reporting to Campus Police
Accurate and prompt reporting of all crimes to the Campus Police and other appropriate law enforcement agencies is encouraged, when the victim of a crime elects to or is able (physically/mentally) to make such a report. The North Georgia Technical College Police Department Office is open Monday – Thursday 7:30am – 6:00pm. Police officers are available 24/7 on campus after office hours. There are several ways to contact the department for assistance:
Telephone: If you are on the Clarkesville campus, dial extension 7731, or (706)-499-5341. If you are off campus, dial (706)-499-5341 or (706)-754-7731.
Blairsville Campus: 706-439-6317
Currahee Campus: 706-779-8101
Email: For non-emergency questions, comments or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Security Report
In accordance with federal and state laws, North Georgia Technical College publicly provides the following information. A copy of this information is available during normal business hours Monday-Friday at the campus police department located in Bryant Hall or at the office in the Clegg Center.
- 2021 - Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2020 - Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2019 - Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- 2018-2019 Annual Security Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Security Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Security Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Security Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Security Report
- 2013-2014 Annual Security Report
- 2012-2013 Annual Security Report