All new students attending North Georgia Technical College will receive an email account. Keep in mind that your student email account will be the main form of communication between you as a student and North Georgia Technical College. Please remember to check in regularly!
We are currently transitioning students to a new email account. All students, whether new or returning, will need to log in to their new email. If you are a returning student, your old email would look like this: email@example.com. Your new email will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access your student email account, follow these directions:
- From the www.northgatech.edu website. Under the heading Current Students, choose Student Email from Quick Links
- Sign into Office 365
- Enter your NGTC student email address in the first box (Your student email address is your Windows Live ID)
- Your email address was included in your acceptance letter
- If you are a returning student and do not have an acceptance letter, just change the @eaglespace.northgatech.edu to @my.northgatech.edu and keep the first part the same
- Your initial password is included on your acceptance letter
- Enter this initial password and you will be prompted to create a new password
You have now activated your new North Georgia Technical College email address!
For further assistance or issues, please contact Technical Support: email@example.com
Include in your email the following information:
- Your name
- Your NGTC Student ID#
- Your NGTC email address
- Your birth date MMDDYY