Read and choose
READ ALL INFORMATION shown below carefully before choosing your preferred class.
- Student MUST attend FOUR scheduled In-Class training sessions to total 30 hours.
- Student MUST complete TWO three-hour driving sessions for SIX hours of In-Car training. Prior driving experience is required to help the student receive the maximum benefit from these sessions.
- In-Class training will meet from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM with breaks and a 30-minute lunch. No absences allowed for any reason.
- Space is limited. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Learner’s permit is REQUIRED to participate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Register now to get forms for our Driver’s education class. Students registering with a grant scholarship redemption code must present the code with completed packet to confirm registration. The fee for students who do not qualify for the grant scholarship will be $350. Full payment and completed packet must be received no later than one week in advance of class start date to hold registration.
Class Schedule - 2019
4 Days (30 hours) of Classroom Instruction: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
6-Hours Behind the Wheel Instruction: Times will be set Individually