2020 Alumni Annual Meeting Canceled
It is with much regret that the Alumni Board has decided to cancel the 2020 Annual Meeting. We hope that you will save the date of Saturday, June 12, 2021, for the next celebration of our College and those outstanding graduates and friends that will be honored at that time. If you have questions or ideas for next year’s meeting, please contact us.
SAVE THE DATE! The 2021 Annual Meeting is scheduled for June 12, 2021.
If you know of an outstanding NGT Alumni who deserves to be recognized for her/his contributions in the workplace, in the community or at NGTC, please consider submitting a nomination form. Nominees must meet the criteria shown below. Nomination forms may be downloaded below or requested by emailing email@example.com.
Hall of Fame Award: (Nomination Form)
1. If an alumnus/alumna, the candidate must have graduated from NGTC at least 20 years prior to nomination.
2. The candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.
3. There should be evidence that nominee would appreciate the award.
4. Current NGTC employees are not eligible for consideration.
Career Achievement: (Nomination Form)
1. Nominee must be a graduate of North Georgia Tech.
2. Nominee must be working in the field in which he/she studied at NGTC and must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her career. (i.e., been named the company’s Employee of the Year, been promoted into middle or upper management position, established a successful business and/or been recognized by professional peers, etc.)
3. Nominee must be respected by fellow employees and by citizens of their community.
Young Alumni Award: (Nomination Form)
1. Candidate must have graduated from North Georgia Technical College five or less years ago.
2. Candidate must have made outstanding contributions in his/her profession and/or community service.
Bridge Builder Award: (Nomination Form)
1. Nominee must have been involved with NGTC for a minimum of ten years and served on an NGTC board, advisory committee or as a donor.
2. Candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.