SAVE THE DATE! -- 2021 Annual Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, October 23, 2021
If you know of an outstanding NGT Alumni who deserves to be recognized for her/his contributions in the workplace, in the community or at NGTC, please consider submitting a nomination form. Nominees must meet the criteria shown below. Nomination forms may be downloaded below or requested by emailing email@example.com.
Hall of Fame Award: (Nomination Form)
1. If an alumnus/alumna, the candidate must have graduated from NGTC at least 20 years prior to nomination.
2. The candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.
3. There should be evidence that nominee would appreciate the award.
4. Current NGTC employees are not eligible for consideration.
Career Achievement: (Nomination Form)
1. Nominee must be a graduate of North Georgia Tech.
2. Nominee must be working in the field in which he/she studied at NGTC and must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her career. (i.e., been named the company’s Employee of the Year, been promoted into middle or upper management position, established a successful business and/or been recognized by professional peers, etc.)
3. Nominee must be respected by fellow employees and by citizens of their community.
Young Alumni Award: (Nomination Form)
1. Candidate must have graduated from North Georgia Technical College five or less years ago.
2. Candidate must have made outstanding contributions in his/her profession and/or community service.
Bridge Builder Award: (Nomination Form)
1. Nominee must have been involved with NGTC for a minimum of ten years and served on an NGTC board, advisory committee or as a donor.
2. Candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.