Rainen Wade - Student Affairs Specialist/Recruiter
1. What is your job title? Student Affairs Specialist/Recruiter
2. What campus are you based on and in what building is your office located? I work at the Clarkesville campus and am located in the Clegg building
3. What are your major job responsibilities? My job is very broad. I give individual and group tours, attend college fairs and speak to potential students about furthering their education with NGTC
4. What are some of your hobbies? I am an avid concert-goer, I also enjoy painting and traveling.
5. What is your favorite TV show, movie or book? The Office has to be my favorite show of all time
6. What do you like most about what you do? I love meeting potential students and discussing how we can make their dream career happen. It's always great to let them know that their goals can be made a reality
7. How long have you been at NGTC? Since August 2019
8. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you choose? Mick Jagger. I think it would be interesting to hear about life on the road with the Rolling Stones.
9. What would people never guess you do in your role here? I plan the Open House event that we have once a year. Students from all of the surrounding counties are able to come and see what we have to offer at NGTC.
10. What is one piece of advice you’d give students at NGTC? Start now and always keep moving forward. Taking breaks in-between only slows you down from your goals. As cliche as it sounds, no one can take your education away from you. That education can go on to open so many doors in your future.