Stacie Perry - ASN Program Director
- What is your job title? ASN Program Director
- What campus are you based on and in what building is your office located? Clarkesville, Rubye Franklin 104 E
- What are your major job responsibilities? Oversight of the ASN program on both the Clarkesville and Blairsville Campuses. As well as teaching nursing courses and advising students.
- What are some of your hobbies? Crafting, woodworking, and watching college football!
- What is your favorite TV show, movie or book? Favorite TV show- This is Us.
- What do you like most about what you do? Educating the future generation of nurses.
How long have you been at NGTC? I started as an adjunct instructor in 2014 and became a full-time employee in 2016.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you choose? I would love to meet Dr. Patricia Benner.
- What would people never guess you do in your role here? Mix up all kinds of things to look like blood and body fluids- pudding, brownie mix, food coloring, you name it.
- What is one piece of advice you’d give students at NGTC? Everyone here at NGTC is more than willing to help. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!