BannerWeb Maintenance 11/30-12/04
If you haven’t already signed up for Spring Semester classes, register in BannerWeb ASAP! Register now to beat the rush when the upgrade is complete. You may also pay online in BannerWeb; the payment deadline for Spring Semester is January 7, 2016. No registration can take place while BannerWeb is down.
Financial Aid, Loans, and Scholarships
Financial aid is available to eligible students enrolled at North Georgia Technical College. Applications and more information are available in the Financial Aid Office on each of our three campuses.
- Phone: 706-754-7727
- Phone: 706-439-6339
- Phone: 706-706-779-8111
In order for students to receive financial assistance from federal or state financial aid programs he/she must:
- Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program
- Be a U.S. citizen/national or an eligible non-citizen
- Be making satisfactory progress in accordance with institutional policy
- Not be in default on a Perkins/National Direct Student Loan, Stafford/Guaranteed Student Loan, PLUS, Supplemental Loan for Students, Income Contingent Loan or a Consolidated Loan
- Not owe a refund on a Title IV program
- Meet registration requirements indicating either that he/she has registered with the Selective Service or that he/she is not required to register
- Have a high school diploma, GED or meet the ability to benefit (ATB) requirements. (Not required for HOPE grant)
- Have lived in Georgia for the past 12 months. (Required for HOPE)