Add or Drop a Class
Contact your advisor for your mandatory new Registration Access Code each term.
- Log Into BannerWeb.
- Select Student Services -> Registration ->Add/Drop Classes.
- Choose the correct term from the dropdown box and click Submit.
- Enter your Registration Access Code and click Submit.
- Enter the CRN (course registration number0 for each class you would like to add.
- If you do not know the CRN, click Class Search at the bottom of the screen.
- Check the box to the left of the correct CRN and click Register.
- When registering for a course that has a lecture and lab component (for example BIOL 2113 and BIOL 2113L), enter both CRNs in the "Add Classes Worksheet" and then click Submit.
- If you need to drop a class, return to Add/Drop Classes. From the dropdown Action menu, choose Drop-Banner Web and click Submit Changes.
- When your schedule is correct, click Exit at the top right of the screen.