Advisement and Registration
There are several opportunities for students to register for classes at North Georgia Technical College.
Returning Student Registration: During this scheduled period just after the midpoint of each term, current students meet with their advisor and register to avoid late fees and closed classes.
New Student Registration: New students should complete this online orientation and then report to their home campus on the registration date included in the acceptance letter. Bring your acceptance letter and a copy of the orientation completion certificate (available at the end of this session).
Late Registration: This process is only for students unable to register on regularly scheduled dates. Late registration may require payment of a fee and course availability is limited.
Check the Academic Calendar for Registration dates.
Instructions for Advisement and Registration:
- Contact your advisor – Advisor’s name/contact info is included in your Acceptance Letter and on BannerWeb – See Banner Web FAQs Page below
- Go to www.northgatech.edu and click on the Banner Web link under the Current Students tab.
- Register for your classes.
- Print your class schedule – use this schedule to assist you with purchasing books in the bookstore and to obtain your Student ID.
Banner is the student information system at North Georgia Technical College. You will use Banner Web to register for classes, view your grades and check your financial aid status.
- Banner Web FAQs Page
- View Your Course Schedule
- Staff Directory and Contact List
- To View Final Grades