Students on all three campuses may buy new or used textbooks and much, much more from Beyond Books. Visit the bookstore on your home campus or review purchase options from the online ordering page.
Pell Funds and other financial aid funds are available to use on the first day of each semester. Please keep in mind there is an advertised last day each semester to use your financial aid funds in the bookstore. The bookstore also has book buybacks at the end of each semester.
Beyond Books accepts all major credit cards,checks, and cash. Make sure to bring your class schedule and Student ID card with you when you purchase your books.
Financial Aid for Summer, 2015, may be used in the Currahee and Clarkesville Campus Bookstores May 11-May 27. Students: bring a printout of your current schedule to ensure you receive the correct books for your classes. Also, remember that you will need to present your current Student ID in order to use Financial Aid funds in the bookstore.
The Blairsville Campus Bookstore will open for regular hours on Monday, May 18, and Financial Aid may be used there from May 18-May 27.
Temporary hours beginning May 18: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Phone: 706-754-7708
- Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Thursday 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Phone: 706-779-8142
Each campus has a wide variety of merchandise available, and new things arrive each semester. Stop in and browse after the beginning of the semester rush is over!
Required textbooks for all classes are available. Students should bring a printed schedule and a current student ID. Pre-order forms for Fall and Spring semesters will be sent to student e-mail addresses and will be available on the forms page.
Required Classroom and Lab Supplies
From notebooks, pencils, and calculators, to cosmetology, nursing, and welding kits, the Beyond Books Bookstore on your campus will have what you need to be prepared for class starting on the first day.
NGTC Logo Wear
Need a fleece? A light t-shirt? A new hat? Browse through racks of high-quality athletic and casual wear and show your college spirit!
Snacks and Drinks
If you need a quick pick-me-up for your break between classes, each bookstore has chips, candy, sodas, and sport drinks.
Remember - no refunds on these items!
Cups and Drinkware
Coffee cups, water bottles, drink cups, and more!
From trendy to functional, a wide stock of bags is available. Select from several varieties of handbags, book bags, rolling book bags, and other utility bags.
Jewelry and Scarves
For a special occasion or just because, treat yourself to something special. Reasonably priced, fashion accessories are available and new items are brought in each season.
For a full refund, please follow our procedures carefully. A College ID is required to purchase or return textbooks or merchandise. All Financial Aid and rentals/purchases/refunds/exchanges must be within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- Refunds/exchanges on textbooks available only if within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Original receipt required for refund or exchange on unopened/original condition textbooks. Exchanges or returns will not be allowed for books if the shrink wrap has been removed or disks, access codes, etc. have been opened. Refund or exchange must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase. Allow 2 weeks for processing with a check purchase.
- Refunds will not be made on non-required books, supplies, general merchandise, backpacks, clothing or candy/snacks/drinks.
- Rented Textbooks must be returned no later than the last day of the term.