Requesting transient status at another college

To be approved as a transient student, you must be in good academic standing. The course(s) you wish to take must be required for completion of your current NGTC major. You must have fulfilled any prerequisites. Requests for transient status must be submitted at least one month prior to the beginning of the transient term.

To apply to take transient courses:

  • Online at another Georgia Technical College:
  • In Person at another college: 
    1. Download the Transient Permission Request Form (PDF)
    2. Submit the completed form to the Registrar’s Office by:
      • Email:
      • Fax: 706.754.7777
      • Mail: NGTC Registrar’s Office, PO Box 65, Clarkesville, GA 30523
      • In Person:  Deliver to the front desk of any NGTC campus