We will be closed from December 22-January 2. Any transcript/test score requests received during this time will be processed when we return on January 3.
Official NGTC Transcripts
Standard Request: Fee of $5.00; 1-5 business days for processing
Three request methods:
1. Go to BannerWeb - http://banner.northgatech.edu
- Click Enter Secure Area to access Login
- Click Student Services & Financial Aid → Student Records →Request Official Transcript.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
A $5.00 charge per transcript is assessed and you may pay online with credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
2. If you no longer have BannerWeb access or attended prior to 1994.
- Visit https://www.iwantmytranscript.com/northgatech
- A $5.00 charge per transcript is assessed and you may pay online with credit or debit card.
- Use your best guestimate for dates of attendance; we identify the student by student ID or SSN.
- You will need to print a consent form, sign the form, and submit it by one of the three options on the form.
3. Download the Standard Request for Transcripts/Test Score Reports Form (PDF)
- Submit the completed form with check or money order for $5.00 to the Registrar’s Office by:
- Mail: NGTC Registrar’s Office, PO Box 65, Clarkesville, GA 30523
- In Person: Deliver to the front desk of any NGTC campus
Expedited Transcript/Test Score Requests
For a $25 fee (per copy requested), the Registrar’s Office can provide same-day service for Transcript or Test Score Requests.
To request same day service:
- Download the Same-Day Request for Transcript/Test Score Reports Form (PDF)
- Be certain to include the number of copies requested and calculate the total amount of your payment.
- Same-day requests for transcripts or test score reports require in person delivery of completed forms and payment to the Registrar’s Office (Clegg Building on the Clarkesville Campus) between 7:30am and 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Printed transcripts or test score reports will be available within one hour from the Clarkesville receptionist in the Clegg Building Lobby.
- Photo ID is required for pickup of transcripts or test score reports.
- Make checks or money orders payable to NGTC. Exact change in cash is accepted.
Unofficial NGTC Transcripts
It is easy to obtain an unofficial Transcript. All you do is:
- Log in to BannerWeb
- Enter Secure Area
- Go to: Student Services & Financial Aid → Student Records → Unofficial Transcript
- Select All Levels and Student Transcript Unofficial from dropdown menu
- Click Submit
Official GED Transcripts
GED transcripts are processed by the TCSG State Office in Atlanta. If you earned your GED in Georgia, visit the TCSG GED website for more information.