Official NGTC Transcripts
The transcript fee is $5 (per copy requested).
To order an official transcript select one of the 3 options:
- If you have Banner Web, log into your BannerWeb account
- Click Enter Secure Area to access login
- Click Student Services & Financial Aid → Student Records →Order Official Transcript
- If you no longer have BannerWeb access click the TranscriptsPlus icon below to complete your transcript request
- If you are uncomfortable placing an order online, you may call Credentials Solutions at 847.716.3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.
To check the status of your order please click the Credentials Solutions icon below
Please note: NGTC has appointed Credentials Solutions Inc./TranscriptPlus to accept online transcript requests and is no longer accepting transcript requests via fax, email, in person, etc... Transcripts will not be released for a student whose record indicates a financial or document obligation.
Expedited Transcript/Test Score Requests
For a $25 fee (per copy requested), the Registrar’s Office can provide same-day service for Transcript or Test Score Requests.
To request same day service:
- Download the Same-Day Request for Transcript/Test Score Reports Form (PDF)
- Be certain to include the number of copies requested and calculate the total amount of your payment.
- Same-day requests for transcripts or test score reports require in person delivery of completed forms and payment to the Registrar’s Office (Clegg Building on the Clarkesville Campus) between 7:30am and 5:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Printed transcripts or test score reports will be available within one hour from the Clarkesville receptionist in the Clegg Building Lobby.
- Photo ID is required for pickup of transcripts or test score reports.
- Make checks or money orders payable to NGTC. Exact change in cash is accepted.
Unofficial NGTC Transcripts
It is easy to obtain an unofficial Transcript. All you do is:
- Log in to BannerWeb
- Enter Secure Area
- Go to: Student Services & Financial Aid → Student Records → Unofficial Transcript
- Select All Levels and Student Transcript Unofficial from dropdown menu
- Click Submit
Official GED Transcripts
GED transcripts are processed by the TCSG State Office in Atlanta. If you earned your GED in Georgia, visit the TCSG GED website for more information.