Panel Built Inc.
- Performs various assembly–type functions using hand and power tools.
- MUST be able to read a standard tape measure and apply measurements for proper cut and fit.
- Pulls raw material from stock based on approved drawings.
- Applies glue with appropriate tools for assembly process.
- Prepares individual panels for appropriate modifications per approved drawings.
- Installs windows, doors, reinforcing steel, honeycomb with insulation pellets as directed by team leader.
- Utilizes plant equipment (industrial oven, lift truck, power tools, glue processor, etc) as directed by team leader.
- Clean and stack for shipment all products when completed.
- Strong team player.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Apply online at https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883c686c422980186c6f8660e004e&id=8a7887a8879c58d401880197ff4602f8&source=&lang=en