Panel Built Inc.
- Performs various assembly–type functions using hand power tools and metal fabricating equipment.
- MUST be able to read a standard tape measure and apply measurements for proper cut and fit.
- Pulls raw material from stock based on approved drawings.
- Prepares individual steel and metal parts for appropriate modifications per approved drawings with minimal tolerances.
- Utilizes plant equipment (industrial oven, lift truck, power tools, Banding tools, steel welding & cutting equipment (gas and arc), hydraulic and air operated equipment, etc.) as directed by team leader.
- Provides the final checking and validation of cut steel product prior to powder coating or painting.
- Prepares finished parts for shipping ensuring packaging, labels and information is correctly recorded . May require custom fitted packaging and preparation for shipping to including loading on transporter.
- Strong team player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply online at https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883c686c422980186c6f8660e004e&id=8a7885ac879c58f2018800a01e7f062c&source=&lang=en