Welcome Alumni! We hope that you remember North Georgia Technical College as that special place where you prepared for your career and established relationships that will last a lifetime. The college has undergone many remarkable changes that continue to encourage students to become successful in the workplace and to upgrade their education as the economy demands.
1. If an alumnus/alumna, the candidate must have graduated from NGTC at least 20 years prior to nomination.
2. The candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.
3. There should be evidence that the nominee would appreciate the award.
4. Current NGTC employees are not eligible for consideration.
1. Candidate must have graduated from North Georgia Technical College five or less years ago.
2. Candidate must have made outstanding contributions in his/her profession and/or community service.
1. Nominee must be a graduate of North Georgia Tech.
2. Nominee must be working in the field in which he/she studied at NGTC and must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her career. (i.e., been named the company’s Employee of the Year, been promoted into middle or upper management position, established a successful business and/or been recognized by professional peers, etc.)
3. Nominee must be respected by fellow employees and by citizens of their community.
1. Nominee must have been involved with NGTC for a minimum of ten years and served on an NGTC board, advisory committee or as a donor.
2. Candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.