If you know of an outstanding NGTC graduate who deserves to be recognized for her/his contributions in the workplace, in the community, or at NGTC, please consider submitting a nomination form. Nominees must meet the criteria shown below.
"*" indicates required fields
1. The individual must have been involved with NGTC for a minimum of ten years and served on an NGTC board, advisory committee, or as a donor.
2.The candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.
1. If an alumnus/alumna, the candidate must have graduated from NGTC at least 20 years prior to nomination.
2. The candidate must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her professional life.
3. There should be evidence that the nominee would appreciate the award.
4. Current NGTC employees are not eligible for consideration.
1.The nominee must be a graduate of North Georgia Technical College.
2.The nominee must be working in the field in which he/she studied at NGTC and must have distinguished himself/herself in his/her career. (i.e., been named the company’s Employee of the Year, been promoted into middle or upper management position, established a successful business and/or been recognized by professional peers, etc.)
3.Nominee must be respected by fellow employees and by citizens of their community.
1. The candidate must have graduated from North Georgia Technical College five or less years ago.
2.The candidate must have made outstanding contributions in his/her profession and/or community service.