NGTC Dining Menus
The Currahee Cafe serves a lunch buffet one day per week during the semester. For more information or to request that your email is added to the menu distribution list, contact Chef Chris Bladowski, email@example.com, or call 706-779-8100.
Ramsey Hunter Dining Hall
Service Monday-Thursday during each semester:
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m.-10:15 a.m. - Classic Breakfast Line and Cereal Bar
- Lunch 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. - Menu as listed weekly
- Dinner 4:45 p.m.-5:45 p.m. - Menu as listed weekly
Short Order Specials
- Vary daily and posted on the short order line
Add some variety to your lunch!
Menu 1/20 - 1/23
The cereal bar will be open daily during the breakfast and dinner meals. Soup, Salad Bar, & Short Order Grill will be available daily during the Lunch meal.
MONDAY, January 20: Closed
TUESDAY, January 21:
- Lunch: Roast beef, rice & gravy, green peas, garden salad, rolls, dessert
- Dinner: Philly cheese steak with peppers, onions & mushrooms, shoestring fries or chips, baked beans, salad bar and dessert
WEDNESDAY, January 22:
- Lunch: Chicken pot pie, lima beans, fried squash, 1 trip salad, dessert
- Dinner: Lasagna, vegetable medley, garden salad, garlic breadstick, dessert
THURSDAY, January 23:
- SKILLS USA. NO SALAD BAR TODAY. SAME FOOD ON BOTH LINES!!!
Lunch: Burgers with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes & slaw, hot dogs, French fries, dessert & drink
- Dinner: TO BE ANNOUNCED
MENU ITEMS CAN CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS.