NGTC Dining Menus
The Currahee Cafe serves a lunch buffet one day per week during the semester. For more information or to request that your email is added to the menu distribution list, contact Chef Chris Bladowski, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 706-779-8100.
Ramsey Hunter Dining Hall
Service Monday-Thursday during each semester:
- Breakfast 7:00 a.m.-10:15 a.m. - Classic Breakfast Line and Cereal Bar
- Lunch 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. - Menu as listed weekly
- Dinner 4:45 p.m.-5:45 p.m. - Menu as listed weekly
Short Order Specials
- Vary daily and posted on the short order line
Add some variety to your lunch!
Menu 3/9 - 3/12
The cereal bar will be open daily during the breakfast and dinner meals. Soup, Salad Bar, & Short Order Grill will be available daily during the Lunch meal.
MONDAY, March 9:
- Lunch: Philly cheesesteak, potato soup, pasta salad, salad bar, dessert
- Dinner: Assorted pasta, Italian veggies, salad bar, garlic breadsticks, dessert
TUESDAY, March 10:
- Lunch: "OPEN HOUSE" burgers or (2) hot dogs, baked beans, chips, slaw, cookies
- Dinner: Short Order grill
WEDNESDAY, March 11:
- Lunch: Meatloaf OR chicken livers, mashed potatoes & gravy, blackeye peas, garden salad, cornbread/biscuits, dessert
- Dinner: Chicken tenders, oven browned potatoes, cream corn, garden salad, rolls, dessert
THURSDAY, March 12:
- Lunch: Parmesan chicken, green beans, squash casserole, garden salad, rolls, dessert
- Dinner: To be announced!!
MENU ITEMS CAN CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS.