The Office of the Registrar is the official record-keeper of NGTC, including the maintenance of student records and transcripts, oversight of registration, and final checkpoint for graduation.
- March 2: Full Semester Midterm and MMA Ends/Final Exams
- March 3: MMB Begins
- March 5-9, 11-16: Returning Student Advisement Days
- March 17: BannerWeb Opens for Returning Student Registration
- April 2: Advisement Day for New Students
Click below to request your NGTC transcript or placement test scores.
On 3/4/15, NO SAME DAY TRANSCRIPTS due to planned system maintenance.
Click below to request verification for health insurance, GMWD/WIA, DFACS, good student insurance discount, or loan deferment purposes.
Click below to apply for graduation or request a replacement copy of your NGTC diploma.
Click below to change your name or address on file with NGTC, complete an information release to share your NGTC data with a relative or outside agency, or request to be withdrawn from all semester classes.
Click below to apply to exempt a course, learn about using AP or CLEP credits, explore taking a course at another college to complete your NGTC requirements, and understand NGTC’s rules and time limits for granting transfer credit from other colleges.
- Exemption Credit
- Prior Learning Assessment Credit
- Requesting Transient Status at Another College
- Transfer Credit