Panel Built Inc.
- Performs various assembly–type functions using hand & power tools for painting and treatment of metal product.
- MUST be able to read a standard tape measure and apply measurements for proper fit of product into treatment room and load bearing lifts.
- Pulls modified material from production areas based on operational flow.
- Prepares individual steel and metal parts for appropriate painting per approved operational flow from team leader.
- Utilizes plant equipment (industrial oven, lift truck, power tools, banding tools, hydraulic and air operated equipment, gantry hoist, etc) as directed by team leader.
- Prepares finished parts for shipping ensuring packaging, labels and information is correctly recorded. May require custom fitted packaging and preparation for shipping to including loading on transporter.
- Strong team player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply online at https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883c686c422980186c6f8660e004e&id=8a7885ac879c58f201880097793e0364&source=&lang=en