This position is responsible for performing administrative duties for Habersham County Board of Commissioners.
• Answers telephone and greets visitors.
• Provides information and assistance.
• Refers calls to appropriate personnel.
• Takes phone messages.
• Maintains inventory of department supplies.
• Manages and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and other deliveries.
• Makes purchases as needed.
• Assists with special events and county meetings.
• Prepares correspondence and other documents.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by HR Director
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
The successful candidate must complete a Background/Reference Check, Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
Review the position and apply at https://www.habershamga.com/jobs.cfm?ID=2831