Panel Built Inc.
Blairsville & Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Initiates sales process via phone calls, e-mail, direct mailings, and fax to generate revenue.
- Collaborates with marketing, support staff and production/installation process to facilitate customer goals of end product.
- Supports strategic sales plans IAW established Goals and Objectives.
- Assists in sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Supports market analysis to determine customer needs and pricing.
- Assists in preparation of periodic sales reports and market analysis for presentation to management.
- Monitors the activities and products of the competition.
- Talk with customers by phone concerning quote requests & orders, returns, shipments and products.
- Receive and enter phone and fax orders.
- Assist the shipping department by calling customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information to process orders.
- Conduct or assist in surveys as needed for market development and feedback.
- Initiate file maintenance for corrections to computer’s customer file and PBI database.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a professional manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or 3-5 years experience in direct sales.
Apply online at:
Blue Ridge: https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883c686c422980186c6f8660e004e&id=8a7887a8879c58d40188019c78540576&source=&lang=en