Shipping & Receiving
Panel Build Inc.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Performs various shipping, receiving, & inspection functions.
- MUST be able to read a standard tape measure for the inspection of receiving & final shipment of materials to Panel Built’s requirements.
- Pulls manufactured products from stored locations based on approved work orders and shipping documents.
- Prepares pallets, skids & custom build crates per shipping needs.
- Prepares finished parts for shipping ensuring packaging, labels and information is correctly recorded on Bill of Lading.
- Utilizes plant equipment (lift truck, power tools, Banding tools, etc) as directed by shipping supervisor.
- Provides the final checking and validation of all Bill of Materiel (BoM) scheduled for shipping to customer for accuracy of order, shipping data and proper skid/pallet loading and security of product.
- Must be skilled in Lift Truck Operations to load/off load various packaged materials.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and insurable for PBI vehicle operations.
- Strong team player.
- Responsible for housekeeping in shipping area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply online at https://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a7883c686c422980186c6f8660e004e&id=8a7885ac879c58f20188009deefe056b&source=&lang=en